Not every child a.k.a tiny traveler has the chance to travel in a comfortable and age appropriate stroller or a safe car seat.
Children typically spend 1400 hours in the stroller in their first 3 years. Those that are luck enough to have a stroller. Children living in orphanages or growing up in foster homes it is a frequent problem that they don’t have a stroller or a car seat or if they do, they are not in the right condition and are not safe. Together we can change it.
We at Flora MiniWash believe in used baby items. A stroller with regular maintenance, care and cleaning can easily serve multiple families, based on our own experience of seven years with our stroller rental and stroller wash businesses. We handle many strollers, car seats and other accessories and we are convinced that after a thorough cleaning and sterilizing even 5-8-year-old items will work perfectly for their tiny travelers. We would like to motivate you and ask for your help so that we can provide appropriate items to many tiny travelers.
In case you can afford giving away your used baby items instead of selling them, stay with us and read on.
– Go to the attic or in the garage and find your used stroller, carrier or car seat that is still in good condition.
– Decide if you would be ok with using it again, if it is safe, or if it can be cleaned properly. In case the answer is yes to all the questions, it is our turn to do our job. Make a tiny traveler happy.
– If you were happy to give it away for a child in need, bring it to us to Flora MiniWash in the 13th district at 33 Pannonia street.
– We will fully clean and disinfect it then pack it in sterile packaging for free.
– With the help of Malteser Aid Service we will make sure it finds its way to tiny travelers in need.
– No essential parts that affect usage are missing.
– It is used but in good condition.
– Clean or can be cleaned with our help.
– It is broken or damaged.
– It has mold, snail slime, bugs, is damp or extra dirty.
– It has a flat tire.
– It doesn’t work functionally.
– the styrofoam of the car seat is damaged under the cover.
In case you don’t have a stroller or car seat to give away but would like to support our project so we can buy new strollers or car seats for tiny travelers, you have the option to support Malteser Aid Service. In this case add a note saying ’tiny traveler’ upon transferring.
Project #Tinytraveler runs all year and you can bring your stroller or car seat any time. We will do the cleaning, sterilizing and delivering 20 strollers and 10 car seats a month so together we can make tiny travelers in need happy.
Project manager: Flora MiniWash- stroller wash and Lottirose Ltd.
Our partner is Malteser Aid Services
Iratkozz fel hírlevelünkre, hogy ne maradj le egy akcióról sem és elsőként értesülj újdonságainkról!